Who We Are
Meet the Pilots
5 Must Knows
5 Things Every Artist Should Know
Book an Artist
Book an artist now
Josh often acts as a left brain guide to right brain thinkers in his effort to get the struggling artist to stop struggling quite so much and to treat his/her art as a business. Josh is a business lawyer as well as an artist manager who regularly works with musicians, producers, djs, artists, film makers, writers and designers to protect and promote their work. >>More
Nelson is a well balanced blend of art and business which makes him a free-thinking, forward looking, fiercely independent individual. The perfect storm of creativity and know-how has also made him a modern-day renaissance man with an insatiable appetite for music, film, literature, fashion, and indie culture in general. >>More
1. Don’t ever sign anything without fully understanding it first.
2. Quality is King not content (sorry but nobody cares how many songs you have if your mom is the only fan.
3. Register your works with a Performance Rights Organization (PRO) and be sure to protect your copyrights.
4. If you don’t believe in your art, no one else will.
5. Find your niche. Dominate it. Then expand.